- Reducing operational costs through increased automation and optimized business processes.
- Providing higher modularity and openness in solution architecture to allow for flexibility and the capitalization of new business opportunities.
- Presenting a complete view of services and efficient use of resources and assets enabled by consolidated OSS solutions.
- Simplified architecture with harmonized platforms, allowing OSS investments to become optimized while minimizing systems integration, maintenance and operational costs.
- Assuring service performance through well-known or customized KPIs, which helps in full network surveillance and problem troubleshooting.
- Building a robust capacity planning to notify the operation team or any oversubscribed or undersubscribed service.
- Minimizing problem resolution time through efficient management systems integration.
- Speeding up the service fulfillment process from order to activation.
- Improving business process through advanced service analysis.
- Implementing enforcement solutions that enable service providers to provide unprecedented levels of personalization, service optimization, network assurance, and rapid creation of business models to monetize their infrastructure investments.
- Carrying out traffic management, fair usage and congestion management.
- Providing time, application, or location-based services.
- Accessing accurate, fine-grained visibility on network behavior in real-time.
- Identifying improper user behavior and limiting the impact of network attacks.
- Monitoring mobile network performance, providing reports containing the test results which indicate network performance status.
- Measuring service quality, monitoring the Service QoS/SLA including roaming services.
- Simulating customer experience to display customer transactions and give a complete and accurate picture of how customers experience the network.
- Providing a lawful interception solution capable to capture and monitor user IP activities.
- Providing a complete system that tracks illegal VoIP over IP networks, generates their corresponding IPDRs (IP Data Records), as well as providing an easy reporting tool for customers.
- Network Monitoring / Management
- Network Inventory
- Performance Management
- Telecoms Network Components (Probes, etc…)
- Lawful Interception
- Traffic Management
- Policy Management
- Number Management Solution (NMS)
- Service Provisioning/Activation