How Do I Apply?
What We Are Looking For
Do you have the ambition and energy to tackle the challenges we face analytically and systematically, take the necessary steps and implement innovative solutions? Are you goal-oriented and able to work independently? Are you a team player who likes to take the initiative and help develop new business? If your answer to all three questions is yes, then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
The Application Process
- Giza Systems announces its vacancies on its careers website, www.gizasystemscareers.com as well as the various social networks.
- If you are interested in joining the Giza Systems team, simply go to www.gizasystemscareers.com to create a profile. After your profile is complete, you can apply to vacancies announced on the portal.
- Our Human Capital Development (HCD) team will review your profile and application. In the case that it meets the qualifications needed for the vacancy, someone will contact you to schedule for an interview.
- Based on the positions announced, candidates usually go through a number of interviews to assess their technical and soft skills, as well as determine their suitability for a career with Giza Systems.
How to Prepare for the Interview
- Prepare a response so you are ready for questions like “What do you know about our company?” Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Prepare evidence of your successes; it is a great way to promote your candidacy. Know the interviewer’s name and use it during the job interview. If you’re not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to drop a few lines of what you know about the company when answering questions.
- Practice your answers to typical job interview questions, taking your body language into consideration while answering each question. Practice your tone of voice, your eye movement, and making eye contact. Practice your position of sitting, your hand movements and where you place your feet.
- Video tutorials that set you up for job interviews are all over the internet. Do your research; watch, observe and learn. You are never too old to acquire a new skill.
- Make sure your interview attire is clean, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking.
- Punctuality matters. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there.
- During the job interview, try to relax and stay as calm as possible. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention – you will be embarrassed if you forget the question. Take your time to regroup, and answer in an organized, confident manner.
- Try to relate what you know about the company when discussing your career accomplishments. Find a way to match them to what the company is looking for.
- Always follow-up with a thank you note, affirming your interest in the position. If you interviewed with multiple people, send each one a thank you note.